- Location: Kidderminster, Worcestershire
- Salary: £25,000 to £35,000, depending on experience
Are you an aspiring Procurement Manager looking for an opportunity to advance your skills and your career?
If you are a natural leader with a commercial mindset able to negotiate effectively while maintaining mutually beneficial relationships and serve as an example for your team, we have the perfect job for you!
As a Procurement Manager for Avensys, you will play an instrumental role in the development of the Procurement department, based at our Head Office in Kidderminster.
Avensys are a leading provider of medical equipment management and support services, offering bio-medical equipment engineering service solutions to private healthcare organisations including large NHS trusts, Primary Care Trusts and leading Private Hospital Groups and Clinics.
The Procurement Manager role
We are looking for a forward-thinking professional to help us continue our rapid growth and build a clear procurement strategy.
Responsible for overseeing the activities of the department ensuring that the company has a clear process when purchasing goods and services. Maintaining relationships and negotiating with suppliers to meet the Company’s requirements at competitive prices, in a timely fashion.
The Procurement Manager will develop and manage team members including setting targets and monitoring performance.
Knowledge and experience required to be our Procurement Manager include:
- Previous experience working within and running a procurement department
- Strong and confident negotiator with the ability to negotiate at all levels
- Commercially and financially aware with experience of managing budgets
- Ability to add value, reduce costs and make business improvements
- Excellent Communication skills
What can we offer our Procurement Manager?
- Competitive Salary
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays (rising 1 day per year to a maximum of 26 days)
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance after 1 year’s service
- Sick pay scheme
If you think you have the skills and experience to be our Procurement Manager, then apply now!
Due to the popularity of some positions, we reserve the right to close the vacancy early on receipt of sufficient applicants.