Customer Account ManagerApply
- Location: Harrogate, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- Salary: Competitive Salary
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager to join our team based in Harrogate. The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary.
Avensys are a leading provider of medical equipment management and support services, offering bio-medical equipment engineering service solutions to private healthcare organisations including large NHS trusts, Primary Care Trusts and leading Private Hospital Groups and Clinics.
As our Account Manager you will act as the first port of call for customers, managing their accounts effectively and to be their technical support experts with our engineers operating nationally.
Responsibilities of our Account Manager:
- Customer liaison consistently via phone and email
- Planning of maintenance and service visits
- Booking in of service jobs, including contacting the customer, arranging the paperwork
- Follow ups to service visits, including booking in of repairs, completing post maintenance reports
- Booking in of reactive maintenance and repair calls, on site and in the workshop, making sure all logistics are effective
- Answering customer queries over the phone and by email
- Database management
- Auditing ongoing work of the engineer including assets and job cards
- Pulling data for monthly diary planning
- Liaising with engineers
- You will be required to carry a pager and be on an on-call rota as agreed with the Office Manager
- Compiling and reporting on KPI’s for contract review meetings and attending customer meetings
- Ensuring KPI’s are met to ensure customer expectations are maintained
Skills and experience required to be our Account Manager (Temp to Perm):
- Customer Service experience
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Comfortable in a high pressured environment
- Motivation to exceed themselves and achieve KPI targets
- Multitasking, prioritising, planning and time management
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident in problem solving
- Computer Literate
- GCSE level Maths and English
- Team player with the hope strive forward
If you think you have the skills and experience to be our Account Manager, then apply now!